[vtkusers] Problem QVTKWidget using vtkCarbonRenderWindow instead of vtkCocoaRenderWindow

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Sep 23 12:21:05 EDT 2008

I am only a little confused at this point. Are we talking about the
vtkCarbonRenderWindow code? If so, that code is not compiled if you have
CARBON=OFF and COCOA=ON when you compile VTK? Correct? So what exactly
needs to be changed?

I would have thought detecting the version of Qt being used (4.5 and
above use Cocoa, 4.4 and below use Carbon) would be enough?

Mike