[vtkusers] Problem QVTKWidget using vtkCarbonRenderWindow instead of vtkCocoaRenderWindow

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Sep 23 12:15:52 EDT 2008

Nearly all the Mac specific code in there is for Carbon, and works around
Carbon limitations.
Its probably going to be more like replacing the
#ifdef Q_WS_MAC
with a flag that indicates a Mac/Carbon Qt, and only call that code with
Carbon.  Ideally, that flag would come from something like qglobal.h.  If
not, we should ask Trolltech to put a #define in there to help people switch
from Carbon to Cocoa.
At that point, it should theoretically work with Cocoa.

Clint