[vtkusers] Inconsistency in vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter output

Claudio Vaccani Claudio.Vaccani at synopsys.com
Tue Sep 16 11:11:23 EDT 2008

Just for the record, seems the problem was that
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter throws out all the contour values that
are closer together than FLT_EPSILON*(max-min). This works well for
evenly spaced contours levels, but produced said problems with
logarithmic spacing.

So for the time being I'm using my own patched version of the class, but
it might be worth thinking about making the clipping tolerance
customizable by the user (or something along those lines).

   Cheers
     Claudio