[vtkusers] Inconsistency in vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter output

Claudio Vaccani Claudio.Vaccani at synopsys.com
Mon Sep 8 05:24:34 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,
I've ran into a rather strange problem when trying to use
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter. The results look fine as long as the
contours are evenly spaced, but when I set them manually to be
logarithmically spaced, I get a discrepancy between the bands (primary
output) and the contour edges (secondary output). More specifically, the
edges look ok, but some bands are just missing i.e. for some contour
edges the cells on either side of it have the same cell value.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated

  Thanks in advance
    Claudio