[vtkusers] Extract only bones or other tissues from a Ct

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Wed Sep 10 09:08:36 EDT 2008

Hi ,

Thank you for your advice and help

As i told my problem is that values of bones pixels and other tissues
arethe same on my CT data sets.

I tried to use an opacity transfer function  (I tested a lot of values) to
do that but I didn't have a satisfactory result

       ==>I have not been able to extract only bones

I would note that I used a vtkRayCastVolumeMapper...

How can I get a result similar to OSIRIX  using a complex CT  data sets?

I tested many examples provided with VTK (VRT, Medical,...) but I have not
found something that can help me.

I am stuck ...

Waiting for your Help and thank you very much.

Regards