[vtkusers] Extract only bones or other tissues from a Ct

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Wed Sep 10 08:06:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
Thank you very much
I want to render  a volume from Ct data and allow user to choose  what part
of volume they want to render(Bones, vessels,...)
like this snaphot of Osirix (
http://www.osirix-viewer.com/OsiriX-GUI/VolumeRendering-02.jpg).
How osirix could do this?  (Segmentation or what ???)
Thank you in advance
Regards,