[vtkusers] Extract only bones or other tissues from a Ct datasets.

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Wed Sep 10 04:54:06 EDT 2008

Hi ,
Thank you for your advice and help
Isn't possible to use same Filter of VTK to extract only Bones or other
tissues ?
As i told my problem is that values of bones pixels and other tissues are
the same.
I do research on the net and I found some software that uses VTk and do
what I want.
Waiting for your Help and thank you very much.
Regards