[vtkusers] Interpolation ???

Weinheimer, Oliver mail at oliwe.com
Tue Sep 9 08:12:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

2 suggestions:

1)
read the images in as a 3d dataset (vtkImageData)
and then you can use vtkImageResample with SetAxisMagnificationFactor(2, 2).
You can choose the
interpolation mode by resample->SetInterpolationMode()

2)
write it by your own:
generate  a new empty 512x512 matrix and do an linear interpolation pixel by
pixel (or any other kind of interpolation)

regards
Oliver