[vtkusers] Contouring through constant value areas of dataset

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Sat Sep 6 17:15:11 EDT 2008

I was just "digesting" it. In my case, those discontinuous regions are in a
single dataset. By that I mean, it's not separated into it's own block. This
is due to the format of the input data...Anyway, So in my case, I don't have
all cells of the dataset with the same value only groups of cells with the
same value.

If I'm understanding you correctly, the contouring algorithm for cells can
only contour cells that have different values on it's nodes? Is that
correct?
Gerrick.