[vtkusers] Newbie with VTK : Question about look and feel.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:33:04 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Ullas Krishnan
<ullas_krishnan at infosys.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your response. It was posted with limted knowledge about VTK.Sorry for that.
>
> Will you recommend using QT instead of MFC for our application?

Even though I am an MFC developer for 12 years I still choose to
develop my VTK applications with Qt over MFC since Qt gives you the
ability to write code and run it on windows, linux and macintosh
without modification. However after I started learning Qt I found that
it is much better at allowing you to customize the look and feel of
your application. This is done with using styles.

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/stylesheet.html

John