[vtkusers] Newbie with VTK : Question about look and feel.

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:15:07 EDT 2008

Hi Ullas,

VTK don't have 2D controls. Then, you needs to choose a toolkit that's
native look & feel. The following toolkits are available with this feature:
- Qt, from Trolltech, dual licensed ( GPL for open source and commercial for
closed source applications )
- wxWidgets, LGPL ( no commercial licenses here )
- GTK, LGPL ( I think supports native look and feel too )

Another excellent toolkit that's works fine with VTK are KWWidgets, but this
toolkit not supports native look and feel.

Regards,

Wagner Sales