[vtkusers] multicore CPUs

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 5 15:29:43 EST 2008

That's something I'm sure many people have been thinking about (I know I have).  I am hoping to address this soon for ParaView in the near future and I am sure much of that will spill into VTK in one form or another.  However, I don't have any firm plans on how this will happen and I for one welcome any ideas on the matter.

-Ken