[vtkusers] search for a paper on color theory

James Zhou henryjoye at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:24:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I know this is the list specifically for VTK. But I think someone may help
me on my issue. I am trying to get a paper as follows. Would anyone give me
any information on where I may get it (which paper database)? It would be
highly appreciated if you give me a copy of this paper.

Taylor, J. M., Murch, G. M. and McManus, P. A. TekHVCTM: A Uniform
Perceptual Color System for Display Users. In *Proceedings of the SID,* 30
(1989), pp. 15-21.

Thanks a lot!

James