[vtkusers] How to use the lookup table defined in my file?

hengha1999 hengha1999 at 163.com
Sun Jun 22 03:16:02 EDT 2008

 hi,
I have a *.vtk file
and I defined a lookup table in it,named my_table;
and I write codes to read it,as follows:
vtkDataSetReader *pReader=vtkDataSetReader::New();
pReader->SetFileName(myfile.vtk);//has a custom lookup table in it

..//the mapper
..//the actor

and I got a unwanted Result ;The custom lookup table has no effect,but the
default one;
the question is how could I use the lookup tables defined in my files?

I think its easy,but I can't find the proper method to control this behavior;

yours
Robert

Robert Chang
Email:hengha1999 at 163.com
china university of mining and technology
Addr:master06.student8.src.cumt.edu.xuzhou.jiangsu.cn
QQ:597132134/420127211
Fix tel:0516-82842827
mobile:15950678836