[vtkusers] Using the save Interactor on multiple Render Windows

John Eke tonee47 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 22:17:01 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot Fred. I'm not sure if that applies to me though, that link talks about multiple layers inside a single render window. Specifically I am using a QVTKWidget inside a Qt UI. I have 2 QVTKWidgets displaying the same information. But I want interactions in either QVTKWidget to transform both equally.

Any ideas?

- John