[vtkusers] Using the save Interactor on multiple Render Windows

Frederic DANESI frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Fri Jun 20 16:00:42 EDT 2008

Solved a few weeks ago

See : http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2008-April/094805.html

HTH

Fred.

De : vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org [mailto:vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org] De la part
de John Eke
Envoyé : vendredi 20 juin 2008 21:20
À : vtkusers vtkusers
Objet : [vtkusers] Using the save Interactor on multiple Render Windows

Hi Guys,

Could someone please let me know how I can do this? say I had two vtk
windows, possibly with dofferent objects rendered. But when I interact with
one window, a similar interaction is applied to the other window. For
example if I zoom in one window, I would expect the other window to zoom to
the same level, in the same direction etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

John