[vtkusers] Problem with running MEX file

Huy Tho Ho huyho at eleceng.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Jun 2 23:37:13 EDT 2008

Hi Phil,

Yes, Matlab was installed in the "Program Files" directory. I have used
Dependency Walker to check for missing dll files. At first, it told me
that msvcr80.dll was missing. I have put the path to the msvcr80.dll to
the system path (in my case, it is
"C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700")
and rebuilt the MEX file. I checked with Dependency Walker again, and
this time there wasn't any missing library but the warning was:
"Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module." for the file MPR.dll.

Thanks alot for your time.
Tho