[vtkusers] Problem with running MEX file

philgoddard at telus.net philgoddard at telus.net
Mon Jun 2 22:35:06 EDT 2008

Tho,

are there any spaces in the name of your MATLAB root directory?
MATLAB sometimes has problems with some MEX files created with some compilers
when there are spaces in the matlabroot directory (i.e. if you installed MATLAB
under the "Program Files" directory).

One debug approach would be to try using Dependency Walker.
Go to the following web site:
http://www.mathworks.com/search/advanced_search.html

Then select the "R2008a Documentation" check box and search for:
Dependency Walker

The first link may give you some ideas.

Regards
Phil.