[vtkusers] New vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:31:21 EST 2008

Hi Michael,

I committed some fixes to the code specifically with respect to using
extruded polylines to create stencils.  Please let me know if you have
a chance to test your code again.

Eventually, I will enhance the class so that polylines can be used
directly to create 2D stencils, but probably not before VTK 5.2 is
released.

    David