[vtkusers] GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = -858993460 !?

Tim Hutton tim.hutton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:01:17 EST 2008

Thankyou for this pointer David.

Purely for the record, glGetError was returning 1282, which is
GL_INVALID_OPERATION.

I have finally worked out what was wrong - I was calling ren->Render()
too early, before my render pipeline was fully initialized (in my
override of wxView::OnUpdate). I simply had to remove that call and
let OnPaint call Render() and all was well.

I put this here because I managed to make the same mistake again just
now and had forgotten what the answer was, so maybe it will help
someone.

Tim