[vtkusers] New vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:01:59 EST 2008

Hi Michael,

I also did some changes to vtkImageStencilData regarding the pipeline updating
of the Spacing and Origin of the stencil.  So you would have to update
that class
as well.

A bigger change is that there are new methods called SetOutputSpacing(),
SetOutputOrigin(), and SetInformationInput() for the new
vtkPolyDataToImageStencil.
Please read the documentation for these methods, they are new.

I will do some verification on my side to make sure that extruded contours work
properly with the new code (there is still the caveat that polydata that doesn't
form a continuous, closed surface might not work).

    David