[vtkusers] vtkCommand doesnt exist in Java?

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Fri Aug 22 11:50:16 EDT 2008

Hi Gokhan,
For wrapped languages you need to use the AddObserver interface that takes
strings instead of  enums.
For example in java I use:
 abc->AddObserver(³InteractionEvent²,this,²myCallBack²)

Where
InteractionEvent ==> event name to detect
 this==> class where callback function is defined (I think)
 myCallBack==> The name of the callback function/method

There¹s a chapter in the VTK users guide that goes into more detail.
Hope that helps.
Gerrick