[vtkusers] vtkCommand doesnt exist in Java?

Gökhan ERSOY goksoy66 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:27:07 EDT 2008

here is a part of my code. when i write the name of callback function
myCallBack as "myCallBack" in parameter list of AddObserver, it is not
recognized. does anyone have an idea? or is there any faulty statement?

public class SimpleTexture {
   public SimpleTexture() {
       vtkRenderer ren = new vtkRenderer();
       vtkActor planeActor = new vtkActor();
       planeActor.AddObserver("LeftButtonPressEvent", this, "myCallBack");
       ren.AddActor(planeActor);
   }
   private void myCallBack(){
        System.out.println("Hello");
   }
        SimpleTexture simpleTexture = new SimpleTexture();
   }
}

Thanks...

Gökhan