[vtkusers] Window events on Mac OS X

Peter Eastman peastman at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 14:50:09 EDT 2008

As an experiment, I tried calling RunApplicationEventLoop() (which I
can't really do in practice, since it freezes the rest of the program,
but this was just an experiment).  The result is the same: I can move
and rotate the view shown in the VTK window, but I still can't move or
resize the window itself.  So this problem doesn't seem to be anything
to do with how I'm handling events.  It appears that VTK simply isn't
handling certain events properly.  Any idea what's going on?

Peter