[vtkusers] Window events on Mac OS X

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Aug 4 15:00:57 EDT 2008

Are you creating an .app bundle or just one gigantic binary with all
static libraries? I ask because you may need to be running "Rez" on
your executable after compilation. Does the window/Application come
to "front" when clicked?

  Besides VTK, what window system are you using? Qt? Cocoa?
wxWidgets? X-Windows?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer