[vtkusers] MPR orthogonal + deviation

Mohamed Ben Reguiga breguiga_mh at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 21 10:05:13 EDT 2008

Hello all,
In my project I implemented some weeks ago the MPR Orthogonal using  vtkImageMapToColors and vtkImageActors to recover the images of the new slices (Sagital and frontal) from a stack of Ct ( or MRI) images  (Axial ).
Now, I want to implement the same, but using some Angles between axes, that means that the plans won't be perpendicular but with a little deviation from the horizontal or the vertical, depending on the user choics.
is ther any possibilities in VTk, to specify the angle of deviation to the ImageActors???
or any other idea or source.

thank you very much for any help or idea.

Ben Reguiga Med

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail