[vtkusers] X Error

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Mon Apr 21 10:29:35 EDT 2008

I am writing a simple program to help me trace dendritic trees.

http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Interactive_Trace-0.0.2/

I've commented out all of the "high tech" parts, to try and find the
source of this error:

X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  58 (X_SetDashes)
  Serial number of failed request:  40

The error only happens after several segments have been added to the tree.
Does anybody know a likely source?

This computer is gargon on the dashboards.