[vtkusers] vtkSeedWidget

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:03:22 EDT 2008

Sorry about that....
Yes, I have the vtkWidgets in the TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES. Any thoughts?
This must be a overall widgets problem because ive tried three widget
test files and Im always getting those linking errors.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks
--Ken--

PROJECT( EdgeDetect )

FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF (  ITK_FOUND  )
         INCLUDE(  ${USE_ITK_FILE}  )
ENDIF(   ITK_FOUND   )

FIND_PACKAGE ( VTK )
IF (   VTK_FOUND   )
         INCLUDE(  ${USE_VTK_FILE}  )
ENDIF(   VTK_FOUND   )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${EdgeDetect_SOURCE_DIR})

ADD_EXECUTABLE( EdgeDetect   EdgeDetect.cxx )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (
  EdgeDetect
  ITKBasicFilters
  ITKCommon