[vtkusers] vtkSeedWidget

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Apr 17 11:45:08 EDT 2008

File below...? I think you forgot to paste/attach the CMake file.

If you don't have it already, you need:
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(myExe vtkWidgets)

...in your CMakeLists.txt file to link to the vtkWidgets lib.

(BTW, you're not wasting anybody's time here. We are all volunteer helpers
on the list. Keep asking questions till you're satisfied.)

HTH,
David Cole