[vtkusers] vtkSeedWidget

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:03:59 EDT 2008

Ok

1. I have tried running test and example files on multiple widgets
(seed, contour, plane, spline) using the latest (8am today) cvs update
and vtk 5.0.4. I get two link error messages:

a) EdgeDetect error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main
referenced in function _mainCRTStartup
b) EdgeDetect fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

2. I can compile pretty much any other test file I want as long as its
not vtkWidget.

3. cMake file is below in this email thread.

Help! I appreciate the assistance.

Thanks
--Ken--