[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget transparent slice?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:08:49 EDT 2008

This transparency problem should only happen if your TIFF (or BMP)
files are actually 32-bit RGBX format instead of the 24-bit RGB that
you are expecting.  The forth component "X", if present, will be used
as transparency by the ImagePlaneWidget.  Unless you are completely
certain that your images are really RGB and not RGBX, you can try
using vtkImageExtractComponents with SetComponents(0,1,2).  That will
get rid of the fourth component, if it exists.

    David