[vtkusers] Fwd: vtkImagePlaneWidget transparent slice?

Mengchen Zhu acidwind at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:49:20 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mengchen Zhu <mengchen.zhu at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget transparent slice?
To: David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com>
Cc: vtkusers at vtk.org

Hi,

Thanks David. It didn't work when I set it to (0,1,2), but worked when I set
it to (0) only... This is weird because if the first 3 components from
output of reader are R, G, B values, I shouldn't get grey-level image when
only extracting first channel. It looks more like YGrGb or something like
that... Anyway thanks.

Mengchen