[vtkusers] vtk in java

Ocean Spring meancity at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:29:32 EDT 2007

hello

it is tcl code for vtk.

proc TkCheckAbort {}
# proc is for making a function, tkCheckAbort is the function name
#things between{ and } is the function body
{
  set foo [renWin GetEventPending]
# assign foo to be return value of  GetEventPending of rewin

  if {$foo != 0} {renWin SetAbortRender 1}
#it is a if condition

}
renWin AddObserver AbortCheckEvent {TkCheckAbort}
iren AddObserver UserEvent {wm deiconify .vtkInteract}
iren Initialize

wm withdraw .

you might want to go through some tcl tutorial. it would take you less than
1 hour to get understanding of tcl code.

cheers

Yours

O.Spring

---------