[vtkusers] vtk in java

rafael possani gentefinabr at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:25:49 EDT 2007

Hello, folks, I have another doubt.... I work with vtk and java and most vtk examples are in tcl or c++. Well, I would like to know what this means:
[code]
proc TkCheckAbort {} {
  set foo [renWin GetEventPending]
  if {$foo != 0} {renWin SetAbortRender 1}
}
renWin AddObserver AbortCheckEvent {TkCheckAbort}

iren AddObserver UserEvent {wm deiconify .vtkInteract}
iren Initialize

wm withdraw .[code]

And how I transform that in Java(the procedure TkCheckAbort I have a little idea, but the others...), thanks for the replies. cya.
Rafael