[vtkusers] Per triangle texturing. Please help!!

Godofredo godofredoiii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:47:12 EDT 2007

Hi. I'm trying to add texture to a region of a 3d polydata. The texture is a
.jpeg file and the polydata is a triangulated point cloud. I would like to
know if it's possible to manually assign a region of the .jpeg image to each
triangle. I don't know if this can be done with the tcoords field. Any
guidance will be apreciated as I'm a bit stuck. Many thanks in andvance