[vtkusers] Compiling VTK/Java/Windows/VisualSudio

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 1 12:37:53 EDT 2007

5.0.3 has some issues regarding dependencies  with Java wrapping that
are resolved in the CVS version. (The changes are too complicated to
merge to the VTK-5-0 branch easily...) So stick with the CVS version
if you want Java wrapping with Visual Studio to work.

What is the first error message you get when you try to build...?