[vtkusers] Compiling VTK/Java/Windows/VisualSudio

Shawn Ericson sce at cfdrc.com
Thu Nov 1 12:39:41 EDT 2007

I am working on a Java/VTK project and all of my development has been on
Linux. I need to port my application to Windows and I simply can't get
VTK to compile with Java. It appears that the c and cxx files are
compiling but java won't compile. I have my path and classpath
environment variables set and I believe that they are correct because
SOME of the java files compile, but not all. It appears that the reason
is because only a handful of the .java source files are being generated
in <bin_root>/java/vtk directory. Is this a CMake issue ? I know from
the message board that I am not the only one to have this problem, but I
seen no responses that indicate a solution. Any assistance would be
appreciates.

Stats:
Windows XP
AMD64, 2.2 GHz, 3GB Ram
MS Visual Studio 6
VTK 5.0.3 Release, and cvs nightly build as of yesterday
CMake 2.4
Java jdk1.5.0_11

Thanks,
Shawn

--
CFD Research Corporation                Phone: (256) 726-4821
5th Floor, Suite 501