[vtkusers] error with Cmake for configuring VTK

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 08:21:28 EDT 2007

Hello all user,
  When I try to configure VTK by cmake,the GUI tool of Cmake doesn't include VTK_USE_HYBRID and VTK_USE_PATENTED,to let me turn them on for configuration, and tha't why when I try to build the VTK,some errors occure.
  I download VTK.ZIP(latest version 5.0.2) twice,but I faced with the same problem both time.
  can anybody let me know how can I remove this problem?
  Thanks alot