[vtkusers] selective scaling in vtkAssembly

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Mar 19 17:14:54 EDT 2007

Hi Angela!

I am tried something like that, but it fails for this
case.  I am trying to change the appearance of
vtkCheckerboardRepresentation which uses 4 internal vtkSliderWidgets
with their representations being vtkSliderRepresentation3D.
For images that have rectangular shapes (not square), two
of the sliders will appear scaled smaller than the other two
since they scale according to length.  I was trying to interrupt
that scaling by a callback but this is not the "right" way
to do it apparently.

thnx,
Dean