[vtkusers] How to use vtkCompositeRenderManager

黄波 huangbo06 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:25:50 EDT 2007

hi vtkusers,
     In my program, I wants to composite two images which render in the different render windows. Two render managers has their own render window and are in different processes. I use the vtkCompositeRenderManager to follow the examples and tests such as TaskParallelism.cxx,DistributedData.cxx, MPIGroups.cxx and so on. Unfortunately, I find these programs can not composite the two different task in different window together.
     Who has a better examples about vtkCompositeRenderManager or knows how to corrently use vtkCompositeRenderManager to composite the render windows?  Please give me some help or hints.
     Thank you very much!

        huangbo
        huangbo06 at gmail.com
          2007-03-15