[vtkusers] Visualisation toolkit win32 openGL #1

hela guerbej hela_inge at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 06:22:49 EDT 2007

Hy all
my programm run and read and write a DICOM image using a --------vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor---------
the problem is that a window of "Visualisation toolkit win32 openGL #1" is diplaying evry time i run , out of my interface
it s disturb my a lot
please some one give me an explanation and a solution
pleaaaaaaaaaaase it s disturb my a lot a lot a lot a lot

HELA

using XPsp2, C++ 6,ITK,VTK,FLTK

thanks

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com