[vtkusers] vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

hela guerbej hela_inge at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 06:15:47 EDT 2007

hy all
i try to implement with "vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor" a program that read a dicom image and show it and
also create 3 or 2 orthogonals views . i am using the exemple of insight application ""itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx"" and i change same option to adat to my programm but it doesn't work
some one could give me other method to display 3 views (plan) with "vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor" or correct my idea
thanks alot

HELA
using XP sp2 ,c++ ,ITK,VTK,FLTK

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com