[vtkusers] vtkCommonJava.dll problem PLEASE HELP!![SOLVED]

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Mon Mar 12 14:12:05 EDT 2007

Thanks David. I was on one week trip but the solution with copying all the
msvc*.dll files works!!

Thanks to Bernard also for very useful links for creating exe applications
and installers!

THANKS!

Bartek:)

P.S I sent today another mail as I have different problem in different area.
The name of the mail is: "vtkPanel extends AWT, why not SWING??". Maybe some
of you will know how to help me guys?