[vtkusers] gl2ps enabled python (win32) wrappers of vtk 5.*

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelleferinga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:16:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've made a serious effort in trying to compile the vtk 5.0.2 wrappers from
source (for win32), such to be able to use the gl2ps related functionality,
which I'm in desperate need of.

I've tried compiling both with the mingw-32, which came along way but crash
when linking, trying to produce the libvtkCommon.dll
Still, I got a lot further when compared trying to compile with vs .net '03.

The problem is that since I have hardly any experience compiling, so trying
to built vtk from scratch just to enable postscript output seems a bit like
piecing a boeing 747 together while i just intend to replace the seat
padding.
Binaries compiled with the GL2PS option enabled for python 2.4 (win32) would
be immensely appreciated!

Cheers,

-jelle