[vtkusers] Re: VTK-Borland Render Window

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Wed Jun 27 14:47:45 EDT 2007

Hi Oscar,

make sure you add the library files to your project and
add the paths to where the include files are for those
libraries.  vtkOutlineSource is part of vtkGraphics.lib
and its header file is in VTK/Graphics.  If you have done
all that and the error persists, then add #include "vtkOutlineSource.h"
to vtkBorlandRenderWindow.cpp

Dean

I try to install VTKBorlandRenderWindow in Borland C++ Builder 5.
I read the package creation steps in Readme.txt but i have an error when i
compile the package : the message is

[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'vtkOutlineSource::New()' referenced from
C:\ITK-VTK\BINARY BORLAND\VTK-BINARY\BIN\VTKRENDERING.LIB|vtkInteractorStyle