[vtkusers] RE: VTK-Borland Render Window

Osc@r olguna at cimat.mx
Fri Jun 29 13:49:21 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot, Dean

Your tips was right, and finally compile & run Project_vtkDemo, but
meanwhile I got another error, i'm trying to correct it but it is
persistent.
The error ocurs once I run Project_vtkDemo and said something like
'ERROR:.... trying to delete object with non-zero reference count', I have
been reading in mail_list I'm not the only one with this problem

The PC has
WindowsXP Pro ServicePack2
VTK-5.0.3
CMAKE-2.4.6
Borland C++ Builder 5 (bcc 55)

I try changing CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE: MinSizeRel / Debug / Release
           and BUILD_SHARED_LIBS: On / Off
		  doesn't work

Somebody can tell me, what's wrong

Oscar Gutiérrez Luna