[vtkusers] Errors Building VTK on OS X--with vtkRendering

Neil Gajare nerajag at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:59:43 EDT 2007

The values in the cmake cache are set to what is suggested below
(/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework, etc).  To be safe, I
checked, and the pathways specified do exist.

As for the versions, I am using version 2.4.6 of cmake, version 10.4.9
of Mac OS X, version 5.0 of VTk, and Xcode 2.0.  I have been running
ccmake from the X11 terminal window.

Thanks,

Neil