[vtkusers] Errors Building VTK on OS X--with vtkRendering

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:23:09 EDT 2007

my initial guess is that OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR and associated variables
in ccmake are not set correctly.

What are the values in your cmake cache for:

OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY

These should be set to:

OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR               /System/Library/Frameworks/
OpenGL.framework
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY                /System/Library/Frameworks/
OpenGL.framework
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY               /System/Library/Frameworks/
AGL.framework

Also, what version of VTk are you building? What version of CMake?
What version of OS X? what version of Xcode tools?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer