[vtkusers] System Zlib -> metaio doesn't seem to work

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 17:25:35 EDT 2007

Yes it is a 64 bit libz and 32 bit is installed also,
Yes the vtk installation  builds (but shared libs is off, and examples
are  off)
Perhaps if examples or shared libs is on, you get the errors? I don't
get the error for the same program but changed to not use the metaio
subsystem, and just useing the example .vtk file for input. Which is too
bad because the .mhd format is what I mostly use !

Any ways, for now I've changed to not use system zlib.