[vtkusers] vtkImageChangeInformation changes ScalarType?

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 28 10:54:03 EST 2007

ImageChangeInformation does not change the scalar type, only origin,
spacing and extents (if requested). I asked if the change filter was
connected to the reader  because creating an ImageChangeInformation without
an input will produce an output with scalar type double.

Did you do an Update on the ChangeInformationFilter before checking its
output scalar type?

Bill